PDA

View Full Version : Schrader valve coupler

a bear
08-11-2003, 07:00
Does anyone have the Kent Moore part number for the fuel (schrader) quick connect? I think it starts with J.
Thanks,
Tommy

OC_DMAX
08-11-2003, 08:04
The part number for the Kent-Moore Vac/Pressure Gauge Assembly is J-44638. I purchased one from SPX (corporate owner of Kent-Moore) several weeks ago. The actual Schrader Valve Coupler on the end of the Vac/Pressure Gauge assembly is made by "Production Control Unit, Inc" (at least thats what the sticker on the coupler indicates). I could not find a part number associated with the coupler.

Regards,
Alan

On edit: interesting to note that on the Invoice it seems to indicate the unit is used for "1992 - 1994 Chev and GMC Suburbans Equipped with a Vacuum Power Disc, Drum Brake System (JB6) - Brake System Enhancement". No mention of the DMAX. My unit is the same as shown on JBPLOCK web pictures.

a bear
08-11-2003, 09:18
Thanks Alan,
I was able to work with the info. you provided and locate a coupling from Kent Moore's supplier. Kent Moore only sells the whole unit but was more than helpful putting me in touch with their supplier for the coupling only. :D

Kennedy
08-11-2003, 16:01
If I wasn't busy taking/ducking calls from people looking for status on B/O shock absorbers etc, I'd have my gauge ready. I've just been waiting for the gauge finalization prior to ordering couplers as I don't want a ton of excess parts laying around.

sdaver
08-11-2003, 16:41
lemme tell you........get busy and get it done and send me one :D dave

NWDmax
08-11-2003, 19:06
Me too!! tongue.gif