PDA

View Full Version : NE Diesel Get Together

DennisG01
09-17-2004, 13:58
Spindrift turned me on to this - I searched around this site but couldn't find any info about a NE get together. Is there one currently planned/in the stages of being planned?

Spindrift
09-17-2004, 15:05
NE Get Together (http://www.dieselgettogether.com/index.html)

You won't see it mentioned on this forum.

TurboDiverArt
09-18-2004, 04:39
I remember when one of the Dyno Days was. Eric the co-owner of Unlimited Motorsports where the Dyno Days are held I'm pretty good friends with. We race Grand Nationals together, that is until he split his block 2 Labor Days ago... :eek:

Both Chad and Eric are great guys. I'll probably take my GN up there this winter to get the frame straightened after hundreds of frame twisting crooked launches with my car. :(

Art.

Billman
09-18-2004, 07:15
Art

Sounds like you need a Roll-Cage with forward struts...

TurboDiverArt
09-18-2004, 17:12
Originally posted by Billman:
Art

Sounds like you need a Roll-Cage with forward struts... Yeah, would have helped. I had an anti-roll bar welded into the frame and ties to the rear. Really straightens out the car but since the frame is already bent... Once straightened out the anti-roll should keep the frame from re-bending. It's got a full cage but it's not tied in forward of the firewall. If I have X braces put in behind the seats it will also add some major rigidity.

Art.

DennisG01
09-19-2004, 06:40
Shoot, I already have a boat trip planned for next weekend. If anyone knows of anything else, though...Anyone from the eastern PA/NJ area want to set something up? Even if it is just for half a day?

tanker
09-20-2004, 01:02
Dennis, I'm just 30 miles South of you. Good possibility we could do something with a few members from the area sometime. Like you, this weekend is booked and quite a few in the near future. Lets see what comes up. smile.gif