PDA

View Full Version : Forum Software Updates

DmaxMaverick
11-02-2019, 18:02
Over the last couple weeks, we've done some forum software updates. Most changes you won't notice, but some, or many, you might. It's been a while since the last update cycle, so we lost some features along the way, and gained some new ones after the updates. We're working on enabling and configuring lost and new features, so bear with us. The list is long and it will take a while to get through it all.

Please don't hesitate to report anything that worked before and doesn't now. Just post them up here, or use the normal contact method (Contact Us link, PM, or email). Also, let us know of feature likes and dislikes, or features we should have but aren't available or visible. Many will be things we haven't yet configured, aren't yet available, or simply overlooked. We are open to reasonable suggestions, as always.

There will be further updates in the near future, but this is where we are, for now.

More Power
11-04-2019, 09:01
Thanks Greg!

JohnC
11-11-2019, 21:00
I just noticed the huge improvement in the way photo attachments are handled! Two thumbs up!

DmaxMaverick
11-11-2019, 22:57
I just noticed the huge improvement in the way photo attachments are handled! Two thumbs up!

Thanks, John.
There are several options with this feature. I just went with what I thought would be the most user friendly. Let me know if it can be improved, and we can probably tweak that.