PDA

View Full Version : WARN Classic Winch Bumper & IC

DA BIG ONE
09-18-2004, 10:23
Anyone running a WARN classic bumper/winch mounting system, WARN diesel cooling ducts for bumper, and an IC mounted between the back edge of the bumper and the leading edge of the frt X-member?

I hope I am not the first to try this, but hey someone has to try it, right?

Brandon
09-18-2004, 13:17
The truck will get enough air flow with the new bumper and deflector installed. I ve had mine on for two years know. I have the spearco intercooler with a custom guard for it.

DA BIG ONE
09-18-2004, 15:34
Originally posted by Brandon:
The truck will get enough air flow with the new bumper and deflector installed. I ve had mine on for two years know. I have the spearco intercooler with a custom guard for it. THANKS!

DA BIG ONE
09-21-2004, 02:33
Originally posted by Brandon:
The truck will get enough air flow with the new bumper and deflector installed. I ve had mine on for two years know. I have the spearco intercooler with a custom guard for it. I have been thinking about an IC guard too, perhaps you have some pictures?

Brandon
09-21-2004, 17:10
IT LOOKS like a barbeque grill and mounts to the four bolts that hold the tow hooks and Charge air.

Brandon
09-21-2004, 17:11
IT LOOKS like a barbeque grill and mounts to the four bolts that hold the tow hooks and Charge air.