PDA

View Full Version : 96 K2500 Diesel Suburban Stolen Help Needed

BurbantoBioD
09-21-2004, 07:24
96 K2500 Suburban Stolen Help Needed
A gentlemen(Jim Cockman) in my neck of the woods was abducted trying to sell his 96 Grey/Silver 2500 Diesel Suburban. I know the truck overheated once on a hillclimb but thats normal. His family was on the NBC news Saturday morning pleading for his safe return. The persons wanted for questioning are a large White male with tatoos on both legs and a brown haired lady. This all took place in a rather small town so you can imagine everyone is really paranoid. Happened back on Tuesday 9/14/04 So if anyone runs across a 96 with some strange stuff done to it. The title was not taken so it has no title. It has a FENCE tag on the front and SC plates FM 79075. They could be across the country by now. So please help if you can recall anything.

If anyone has any info post please or contact Anyone with any information concerning the disappearance is asked to call the Greenville County South Carolina Sheriff

markrinker
09-21-2004, 07:48
I read about this yesterday. 71 year old man, former CEO of Sara Lee Corporation, correct?

Driving a diesel Suburban as a getaway vehicle sure narrows the field. I wonder if the State Patrol knows to watch for the holes in the bumpers. Thats the way I always spot the 6.5's on the road.

BurbantoBioD
09-21-2004, 07:57
Yea he used to be with Sara Lee. He has done alot for the community around here. The posters that they had made up show a 1500 Gasser so I don't know if that hurt leads but the police said that was the only photo they could find.

BurbantoBioD
09-22-2004, 03:29
BTT

BurbantoBioD
09-23-2004, 06:26
Thanks for any help anyone may have provided
Looks like he might have been kidnapped and held for ransom but died during the kidnapping. I hope the 2 scumbags brought to justice aren't freed by some scumbag lawyer technicality

JohnC
09-23-2004, 13:26
Click here for details (http://www.thecarolinachannel.com/news/3753867/detail.html)

rjschoolcraft
09-24-2004, 03:23
How unfortunate. My prayers are with the family.

markrinker
09-24-2004, 06:22
Unbelievable. One aspect of the human experience that I will never understand is our capability to brutalize one another. Most mammals are more kind to their own.

Now here is another example - to further illustrate my point of our violent tendencies:

"I think the perpatrators should fry."