PDA

View Full Version : Comprehensive, high mileage maintenance logs

StephenA
05-23-2005, 08:42
Say, does anyone know of or have access to any military or fleet maintenance logs for these trucks? I'd like a really comprehensive book that lists everything that's supposed to be done at various mileage intervals, plus an R&R section to keep up with mods & replacement part dates and mileage. Most schedules I've seen that are copied from the dealer or owner's manual aren't very comprehensive since they only cover 60k miles or so. It would sure be nice to have a thorough one for our high mileage trucks. Any links or ideas?

StephenA
05-25-2005, 16:10
Anyone....?

More Power
05-25-2005, 19:27
The service interval charts listed near the bottom of the Member's Area Reference Section (http://www.thedieselpage.com/password.htm#reference) contains some of the info you're looking for. This info came from a fleet manager in Ontario, Canada.

MP

ogrice
05-26-2005, 10:39
Try to get in touch with someone who knows about the Frito Lay fleet delivery trucks. From my knowledge, they run 6.5l na 15k gvw diesel engines in there fleet. That where I got my long block 6.5l just after there regular changeout interval 1 1/2 years ago.

nvmtnlion
05-26-2005, 11:15
Pepsi Cola runs 6.5's in all their rigs here as well.

StephenA
06-01-2005, 17:09
Thanks everyone- I'll check those fleets. I'm thinking of compiling one from my research. Let me know if you want a copy when it's done.