PDA

View Full Version : Sol-D Discount Coupon?

Adam
11-02-2005, 09:52
While attempting to order a Sol-D today, I saw a spot on their website asking for a "discount coupon redemption code." Does anyone know if there is such a code offered to us poor dieselpage members? Thanks. ;)

arveetek
11-02-2005, 14:05
Hey Adam!

Sorry, don't have an answer to your question....I just saw that you're in Shell Knobb. I live in Granby, which isn't too far from you (over towards Neosho). We ought to get together someday....I always enjoy meeting fellow GM diesel enthusiasts!

Casey

Adam
11-07-2005, 11:45
Hi Arveetek:

I just saw your message today. I think it is very interesting that you are an RV guy too because I am quite involved in that business myself. It would be great to visit. My phone is 417.858. 1314. Give us a holler. Adam
Email is adam (@) fulltimer.us I did not write the address properly to avoid web robots from picking it up.

Incidentally, the Remarqtech guys say they do not have any coupons and are trying to get it removed from their site. They also said they are currently out of Sol-D products and there is a minimum 2 week wait. Some will have to wait until mid January. :rolleyes: