PDA

View Full Version : JK Exhaust System

Petrella
06-27-2004, 08:24
I dont usually write topics explaining how much i like a product, but this is one product worth talking about. Not only was the customer service excellent, but all i gotta say is, after i installed this system on my suburban,wow what a beautiful sounding exhaust. Everywhere i go people turn heads and give me the thumbs up! its got such an intrusive sound, and the turbo just sings as you let your foot off the accelerator. I notice a slight increase in power also. This was an easy system to install, took me 2 hours, just had to trim a few pieces and all fit in perfect! I bought the banks system for my pickup a couple years ago, and let me tell you it doesnt even compare to Kennedys exhaust. Not only did it fit better and sounds 10 times better then the banks, but Kennedys exhaust is almost half the price. I waited 3 weeks for my banks to get here. I waited 4 days for Kennedys, so if anyone is debating over which exhaust system to get, definately go with Kennedys.

Anthony
--------------------------------------
1994 K2500 Suburban
6.5 Turbo Diesel
Pyro,Tranny,Oil,Diff temp Gauges, Boost Gauge
FSD Cooler from my GM dealer
Sweet sounding JK Exhaust
Boost Controller
Crystal Projection headlights, Turn signals and reflectors.
Euro Tail Lights
305/70R/16 BF Goodrich All Terrains
American Eagle 16x10 chrome wheels, style 145
Alpine Stereo, Alarm, and Navigation System

DennisG01
06-27-2004, 09:36
Thumbs up on JK and his service/professionalism! I just bought his electronic boost control. Keeping in mind that this is not a "big money-maker" for him as it's only $90, he was still very helpful and responded very quickly when I e-mailed him questions. Great guy to have associated with this forum!

99gmccrew
06-28-2004, 08:28
I'll agree to that, I love the way my jk boost controller improved my performance and yes, his customer service was helpful and professional.
Keep up the good work JK!