PDA

View Full Version : A/C Help Please

cschneider
11-03-2003, 17:51
I am finally finishing the ridiculous plethora of repairs on my suburban. I have gotten stuck however on the A/C lines. I bought all new everything except for the compressor (replaced only last year) and have intalled all the lines except the ones that attach to the bottom of the evaporator on the front. The problem is that the angles are all wrong to get the middle piece to connect with the line going to the rear A/C and the condenser up front. I'm sorry I'm being so vague on the descripion but hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about (Dieselboy I'm hoping you have rear A/C). Best case would be if someone could take a picture of the line coming out of the bottom of the evaporator and going to the condenser and rear a/c line. I will certainly settle for a description or any insight into the matter. Thanks in advance.

catmandoo
11-04-2003, 05:42
i have an 83 6.2 2wd suburban i could shoot ya a pic of with the rear air.if i get back before dark tonite i'll go take a pic and try to get it to ya.as a matter of fact i'm parting this thing out so if there is anything you need let me know,has barn doors on the back with factory dark tint, red buckets and console also have 3rd seat for back all nice shape. body just feel apart.

HowieE
11-04-2003, 12:39
Catmandoo

How about sending me your phone number. I would like to talk about the doors.
howie.braith@verizon.net