PDA

View Full Version : Hey John8662,About those LED emblems

C.K. Piquup
11-30-2003, 05:51
Don`t kid yourself.There may not be as many 6.2s running around town as there used to,but there`s plenty right here on"ThePage".In fact,since they`re gettin` to be somewhat "vintage",most people that own them do so `cause they feel they`re special.Right Guys??I would definitely buy one,and I`d pay you whatever made it worth your while.I`d even speculate on a few,just to help spread`em around to any local 6.2 owners that don`t do "ThePage".Of course that would help spread the word on The Diesel Page.

john8662
11-30-2003, 12:25
C.K. Piquup,

I can make you an emblem if you want one. I have been working on a little bit of an improved version. One with a little brighter LED's (they are bright now) I just want to make it a little more noticeable. I also want to experement with other colors, but right now the RED-GREEN color scheme works really well and the LED's are cheap. Just post your email and we'll work something out.

Do you have an old emblem to use for the light up project?

If not, I think I can find one. Every time I go to the salvage yard I always look for tailgates that have em on them or suburbans etc and peal em off.

Thanks for your interest in the logo!

C.K. Piquup
11-30-2003, 19:39
No,I don`t have an emblem.My Suburban`s a`91 w/the hardly noticeable emblem.I could come up with one if you don`t have one,or don`t want to part with it.I have a`72GMC K2500 Sierra PU that I`m swapping a 6.2 into(on hold at the moment).I`d love to have the emblem on the rear of that.My e-mail is drhicks59@cs.com.I`m looking forward to working something out.

john8662
12-01-2003, 00:55
Yeah I hear the "hardly noticeable" logo in 88-91 6.2 suburbans and blazers. Its just says "Diesel 6.2L" in real small gold letters.

72 chevy, wow, I have often considered a diesel coversion with that body style truck, that should be sharp!

Any any rate.. you have mail!

Any others?

kojo
12-07-2003, 10:55
Lightet emblem? that would be cool for my k1500 truck which was originally 350efi. how much you want for it?

john8662
12-07-2003, 20:58
Kojo,

I am in the process of working up one for C.K. Piquup. When I get one finished I am sure he will make a post in the forum and then others how it worked. I will see how this works out, then give others the opportunity to get one. Thanks for your interest in the logo!

John

kojo
12-07-2003, 21:14
Old style emblem could fit just well, and one of my friends told me at he wants also emblem for his blazer