PDA

View Full Version : Lets have a group hug and talk HP again !

Toddster
01-18-2003, 08:05
Time to clean up our act over here ! Other sites are slamming us for our bickering ! Bickering is a sign of weakness to others, and we are the furthest thing from weak ! We are a group of passionate, strong minded, very intelligent individuals over here and this is the message we want to be sent to the "weaklings" sitting in the weeds, reading our posts, then slamming us on another site ! United we stand TDP members ! Lets show all the "diesel freaks" out there how to make 700hp and have the allison begging for more ! :eek: Speech over, group hug, back to the business at hand ! Damn I hate waking up in a good mood! :mad: Now, HP wars ! Anyone running this Bullydog 210 hp box ? Haven't heard much about this box.....Quad Boenker has a 230hp box out there somewhere.....I have e-mailed him on four different ocasions, never heard back ? Feedback ? Toddster "Moderator at large" LOL ! ;)

dontxs
01-18-2003, 08:55
I agree. Well said Todd! I believe we are over the hump and now I am looking more and more at the hot juice from JK. Thanks, Don

LanduytG
01-18-2003, 08:58
Way less brickering here than any place I have been. But it is healthy to discuss things and have difference of opinions.
Greg

mackin
01-18-2003, 09:00
Toddster

Easy killer, should I say want to be killer of your Allison...... ;)

Apparently you have peeked out side at the thermometer this am in CT....Figure you would try and warm it up a little in this forum ......

Good day for a Dmax ride..Plenty of cool air on the COOLERS...Cool air means HP in my book....

Better not where a skirt today Todd, better opt for a pant suit..... :eek:

Who's calling us WIMPS???? Them rat ba$tard$....Must be the jealous competition......Tell that to my tailgate cause that's about all they will see....That and my sooted Monster pipe.....

MMMMMM DIESEL........

MAC :D :D :D

[ 01-18-2003: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

SteveO
01-18-2003, 09:08
Toodster,

I learned a long time ago to not pay any attention to the other sites... Ignore them and they will go away..

Back to the topic&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; More Power

I elect you to find out more about the 210-230 Box smile.gif

I have seen TST Produsts is coming out with a nice looking box, I don't have any info about what all it will do though...

BTW: It's 10 Degrees here in North Carolina; Who turned off the heat it's suppose to be in the 50ssssss.......

Sitting here waiting on Spring

[ 01-18-2003: Message edited by: SteveO ]</p>

Toddster
01-18-2003, 09:13
I agree Greg....Guess what I trying to say was lets keep our "difference of opinion discusions" on more of a "friendly debate" level ! This will help keep our topics "open" for discusion and keep some dudes from getting da'boot ! Wanna good laugh, read Mackin's post on anger management, it's a riot ! :cool:

Bigwheel
01-18-2003, 10:02
This years Rendezous theme: Can't We All just get along??? :rolleyes: :( :mad:

Wheat Whacker
01-18-2003, 21:35
I was watching Trucks today on TNN and there project just happened to be "powering up" a Dmax with an Allison. They put upgrades in the Allison in a previos show that I missed. They used a BullyDog propane injecion kit, 4" BullyDog exhaust, BullyDog nitrous kit, and a BullyDog 220 hp box. They also added a set of egt and boost gauges. They put all of this on a 2002 model 2500HD (and it only took a 1\2 hour to do it all dam there good) ;) . Here are the numbers.

1. Stock 194 rwhp (seems rather low to me). :confused:

2. Everything but the nitrous 423 rwhp.

3. With everything 455 rwhp.

Thought you guys might find that interesting.

chuntag95
01-18-2003, 23:55
I saw that show today and was also surprised at the low baseline. The numbers I have seen here have been 250ish pretty consistantly. Wonder if they were sandbagging :confused:

SteveO
01-19-2003, 11:36
We are discussing the TV show on another topic..

"DMax to the Max"

I wonder if the truck was COLD when the baseline was set? I also wonder how much the 35" tires did to lower the numbers.. That truck should be in the 240-270hp range..

Wheat Whacker&gt;&gt; You did not miss the Trans upgrades that was not done on a show....

Toddster&gt;&gt; When did you get the 03? Get rid of the SD?

dontxs
01-19-2003, 19:11
CP, Do you happen to sell these VA boxes, if so shoot me an email d p m o r a n @ s w b e l l . n e t-------Minus the spaces. Thanks Don

king D
01-22-2003, 21:45
i am running a Quadzilla power 180 hp chip.its way to hot for the tranny .just slips the tc and bounces of the rev limiter.have made some low 14and 1 high 13sec 1/4.these boxes give of good black smoke just perfect for cleaning up with a splash of nos.suncaost hopes to have a tranny ready within the month.also on the tnn show all the numbers did seem low.its seems that they had to hold down the nos shot seeing how it only put around 30 hp to the tires.i was told by bullydog that the truck kept blowing through the ats tranny.once a solid tranny is relaesed i dont see a problem in having a 12sec dmax.the potential is there the trans fix is a must ,these Quadzilla chips rock.

hoot
01-22-2003, 21:59
Just got my Predator yesterday and all I can say is WOW.....

Then I woke up

mackin
01-23-2003, 05:19
:D :D :D :D