PDA

View Full Version : Hey Stretch...gotta question for ya

DMAXDiva
05-03-2002, 09:18
I saw your truck pics (great truck!) and was curious as to what type of exhaust system you are running. Your signature didn't mention any exhaust mods, but that huge chrome tip belies something other than stock! Is it a stock setup with a new tip or have you gone with a new system? I'm looking into a replacement system, and have read many posts regarding available setups, but your is the first pic I've seen with what I assume is the 5" chrome tip. Me likey!

stretch
05-03-2002, 15:11
DMAXDiva,
The system is a B&B with a 5 1/4" oval tip. Its a 4" setup but only flange back, no down pipe. Sounds sweet and seems to help a bit with power.

DMAXDiva
05-03-2002, 20:38
Thanks for the input, Stretch. Just a few more questions, if you don't mind...is this a stainless system? Can you give me a ballpark figure for a setup like yours? Mine's a CC, but at least I can get some idea of the outlay.

Thanks again!

stretch
05-04-2002, 04:43
DMAXDiva,
The system is 304 stainless steel. I believe it retails for $895.00 but sit tight hopefully someone on this site will chime in with a better price. As far as I know, they only make a system for your truck CC/SB. I had to modify mine to fit - EC/SB. :(