PDA

View Full Version : Skid Traks

MaxNouT
05-04-2002, 09:16
Ever since I installed this Juice box thingy,I'm tempted to press down on the GO peddle and break em loose.Is this Edge Juice really produced by a subsidiary of the tire manufactures or what? :D :D ;)

[ 05-04-2002: Message edited by: MaxNouT ]</p>

7mmSTW
05-04-2002, 09:51
Aaron at edge told me that you can spin the tires just from punching it. Is that how yours works? What was it like before? My experience is that some D-maxes take of like scalded cat while some others (like ours) will go about 40' before they really kick in.

Later

Seven

Billy14
05-04-2002, 10:24
7mmSTW,

Punch mine from a stop & it takes off like a wet wash cloth however, hold the brake & bring her up to about 1800 rpm's, punch & release the brake & hold on. It will break both 295 BFG's loose for 40 to 50 ft.
It's so nice to be back in High School!

After listening to Mackin, I can't imagine what it would do with the Juice.

Billy

[ 05-04-2002: Message edited by: Billy14 ]</p>

7mmSTW
05-04-2002, 10:32
Ours is the same way. If you powerstall it it'll burn em for sure. I am anxious to know what a juiced one will do just from a stand still without bringing up the RPM's first. Other than the mileage that went from Good to Bad the takeoff in this pickup is our only complaint.

Later

Seven

NutNbutGMC
05-04-2002, 10:34
Quote:
&lt; After listening to Mackin, I can't imagine what it would do with the Juice. &gt;
:End Quote

Don't listen to Mack Daddy. He's got an extra ace up his sleeve. :D :D

MaxNouT
05-04-2002, 11:47
7mmSTW,
Yes you can break the tires loose from punching it!When I pull out I have to be careful not to lay into it too much or it will "lay a patch"....
Although it's much more fun to be reckless$$$$$$
It seems to spool up quicker and the power is right there.More power I might add.....
Goining to put Weld Stone Crusher wheels on it with a larger tire size.....

:D :D :D tongue.gif

mackin
05-04-2002, 13:08
Yes it will spin by punching it in the throttle.............MY dually will Do better than a chirp First,and then Chirp Second.............How you like me NOW........You got to remember I got a 15 second "TUBBED DUALLY"

Will it brake stand............Well all you 2500 HD better invest in wider tires...May I recommend a 285, with chains for when it rains.....This will be the first truck you'll need four "x" four in the rain......I got about 32" of rubber planted out back and I'll spool them up with ease,but I'll admit I let up so as not to break something, Lot's of friction out back,it hook's up quick......Perhaps some day when I'm full of "JUICE" ........The GENT last night spooled up and left 100' with ease.....Would have easyly,easyly spun right thru 3'rd gear,with lots of tire smoke, but we ran out of parking lot....Got PICS,of the strip's, to lazy to go get my camera out of my "RIPPER"...I'll get them up soon........
MAC :D

ME and my extra ace, have I no secret's left.........I like short sleeves anyway...........LOL :D :D

[ 05-04-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

mackin
05-04-2002, 13:35
7mmSTW ,

How's about it will rock you back in your seat...."NICELY"..........With modern transportation now a days hope on a JETLINER come'on East..I'll take YA for a ride,Free of charge, at your own risk.....Dam ,Disclosure's...........Might even buy you a beer....Don't get me started.......LOL
I'll pick you up in Hartford, Ct.......Give me your ETA ..I'm there......
MAC :D :D

7mmSTW
05-04-2002, 14:03
Mackin, sounds like fun but I got priorities ya know. I haven't even made it over to play with Peanuts truck yet. :( Sure you don't wanna make a roadtrip to the great Llano Estacado? You gotta hop one up around here just to keep the tumbleweeds from passin you around here LOL. When are you gonna trade that 60hp juice for the fullblown 90? Tell us in advance so we can be ready to send the medics out for your heart attack. Thats what happens when you juice and Drive. :D

Later

Seven

mackin
05-04-2002, 16:49
AAHHHHHH,

When are you gonna trade that 60hp juice for the fullblown 90?...

Inquiring minds want to know huh........What makes you think a trade is in order?What would one not think the real deal is already been there.......For a long time........Does someone know something I don't ?.......... tongue.gif
Where is that ACE..........? NUTTIN'BUT'GMC
have you seen it......? LOL
MAC :D :D