PDA

View Full Version : Dmax Strands Me Again

GlenM
02-18-2003, 16:05
Yep, right in the middle of a Pocono Mountain snow dump of 24 inches plus my Dmax dies along the road. Suspect fuel system problem, again! It's ok though because this will be it's fourth trip to the dealer for warranty work (2001 w/ 28k). I'm used to it. From a replaced Allison to warped brake rotors, nsbu switch, burnout mirrors, wierd ses light, tranny goes in limp mode, etc,etc. Boy o boy it sure did look sharp sitting way up high on the flat bed on it's way back to the dealer, again! I just DO NOT trust this truck to get me where I have to be anymore!

stretch
02-18-2003, 16:14
Sorry to read of your troubles and dismay... I hope your problems are not repeaticous. Fortunately for the rest of us, you're the exception, not the rule. Hopefully this problem will be the last of your woes and perhaps time will heal your wounds and you can regain faith in your vehicle. :(

hoot
02-18-2003, 17:29
One thing to watch for is a bad service dept. If it's fixed right the first time it can avoid repeats.

I was nervous when I bought mine as a first year early build truck. My nervousness went away about a year ago. I hope you get it all in order. Any more troubles and I would be looking at lemon law.

Lower_Suburbia
02-18-2003, 22:54
I wouldn't wait I be looking at the lemon laws for your state right now. If the problem is the stealer let GM figure it out.