PDA

View Full Version : Running out of things to discuss!!!

srubrn
02-19-2003, 10:27
After reading the threads about that offensive site and all the stuff we are doing to our trucks to the nth power, I think we have ran out of new topics.

Sounds like all the firefighters I work with. I figured out the other day that all topics had been exhausted when we started talking about which way we wipe our butts. To the back or towards the front. Oh can I say butt on here?

NoMo
02-19-2003, 10:46
I agree- but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

The most "active" boards are generally filled with people having problems. The lack of problems with the D/A doesn't leave much to talk about. smile.gif

Buck
02-19-2003, 11:56
Nuff said.

AlanL
02-19-2003, 14:05
Its the same on most boards/mailing lists...

I'm on some BMW related ones and the same things come up there...

what wax to use...
dino or synthetic...
why are my brakes warped...
Is this, that, or the other noise normal...
etc...
etc...
etc...

mackin
02-19-2003, 19:44
Heres something you bored soles can start some feed back on.....

"This is an $850 chip that we sell everyday for $750!

This isn't the 90 HP like everyone else is selling, this is the 110HP. As for the 125HP, call some of the dealers and ask why they aren't carrying them - testing has shown HIGH EXHAUST TEMPS that may cause engine damage.

Look at the specs - torque gains are similar without taking the chance of burning something up.

The Dyno Dominator is installed by plugging into the wiring harnesses found above the drivers side engine valve cover. Simply unplug the two stock connections and plug the Dyno Dominator in between. The switch can then be mounted in a suitable place in the cab.

The switch has three positions; stock, 70hp and 110hp. Horsepower is gained by advancing and lengthening fuel injection timing. The Dyno Dominator also senses transmission slippage and reduces horsepower before slipping occurs.
"

Source=>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404215465&category=33597

What a bunch of HOG WASH !!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Check out the Picture of the "chip"....What people will do and say ...... :rolleyes:

MAC :D :D :D

MaxACL
02-20-2003, 17:31
Todd... I'd herd Firefighters didn't.......... didn't... use TP.

Mikie :D