PDA

View Full Version : YeeHaw!!!!

DMAXDiva
11-14-2002, 16:25
I just returned from the maiden voyage of the SuperJuiced Divamobile...all I can say is...OH MY GAWD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

My legs are STILL shaking...what an adrenaline rush! The Allison didn't quite know what to do with all that power, and I'll admit that I didn't shred the tires too much for just that reason... ;)

Lotsa soot, lotsa turbo whistle, lotsa G forces, LOTSA FUN!!! :D :D :D

A BIG thumbs up from this DMAXer...Thanks Edge!

[ 11-14-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>

SoCalDieselNewbie
11-14-2002, 17:29
Excuse the pun but it seems that you are now one fast woman. :D

DMAXDiva
11-14-2002, 18:42
Yep, this is certainly one instance in which I would NEVER take offense to such a title!

mackin
11-14-2002, 19:28
DMAXDiva

So what are you saying ?? Do you like ????? tongue.gif
It's some awesome stuff..... I can't wait for more....My tickets are paid ,I got it made in the shade,All I need is a women, like DMAXDiva !!!!! I can't stop I'm worse than a junky !!!!!
Bring on my trucks heroin speed ball, "Da JUICE" ........

MAC :eek:

Hey my V-ONE saved my azz today .......That sucker rocks !!!!!!
Got a bogie ...Sure enough I came round a corner down hill there he was just'a shoot'in radar !!!! Valentine ONE ,State'ie 0....Oh ya 75 in a 55 ...... :eek:

[ 11-14-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

conradv
11-14-2002, 19:32
If you had a woman like DMAXDiva, you would never see her at all - she wouldn't let you drive, and you wouldn't let her drive. You'd be reduced to waving at each other going down the freeway....

[ 11-14-2002: Message edited by: conradv ]</p>

DMAXDiva
11-14-2002, 20:15
Mac:

Yeah, I'm countin' on that little V1 to keep me out of trouble too...it's just too dadgummed hard to keep my foot out of it now! No tickets in 9 years, but many MANY warnings...it's great to be female, eh?

I guess I could always lay a SMOKESCREEN on a pursuing patrolman now! tongue.gif

[ 11-15-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>

CanadaKev
11-14-2002, 22:52
Diva,
SWEET RIDE!!!!
First time I've pulled up your pics!
Bet that front end demands some respect!!Isn't it great comin' up hard behind some ricer doin' the speed limit(how dare they) in the fast lane :D ;) :D You give 'em a two count to pull over and then smoke 'em on the right :D
Back end looks sharp too!

Guys....Have you seen this girl's sound system!!!
:cool: :cool:

Mac,
Keep it under control big guy ;)
Hear they're startin' a JA (juicers anonymous)Club over there in Ct. Maybe you should check it out :D
Kev

DMAXDiva
11-15-2002, 16:42
Thanks CanadaKev!

Yeah, I guess you could say that rolling tunes are a priority for me...the sound system was my very FIRST unpgrade...

Looks like I might really need that ATS Stage 1 tranny upgrade now...no tunes today, just stoke 'n smoke! I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! :D :D :D

[ 11-15-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>