PDA

View Full Version : Duramax Swedish Bikini Team

SoCalDMAX
08-06-2002, 13:21
OK, now that I have your attention...

Went to the beach on Sat. with the wife and 2 teenage girls. Threw everything including the kitchen sink into the truck bed and closed the cover.

We cruised up to the edge of the beach, and while the truck quietly idled, the wife, 2 girls (all 3 blondes) and I climbed out and emptied stuff onto the sand. I noticed we got a lot of attention, but everyone stares at the gorgeous truck. Blondes in bikinis don't hurt either.

Later as the parking lot emptied, I moved the truck and got a prime spot next to an early 90's Chevy truck. Once I parked, the owner came over and asked if I liked it and what was the fuel mileage. I replied I love it and I get 16.5 to 17.5mpg driving like a 16 yr old maniac, but have gotten as high as 20mpg on 3 successive tanks at 55-60mph.

He immediately told me he had a big block in his and saw only 8-9mpg at best and was really interested in getting a Dmax. Then I got fanatical, started foaming at the mouth, raving about the truck and made Al Sharpton look like a reasonable person... but not before I told him to test drive one and check out TDP to get the straight scoop, without the foam.

He said he's a GM man all the way, so this truck is the answer to his dreams. I'm sure this is a pretty common occurance for the rest of you, as well.

Regards, Steve

IndigoDually
08-06-2002, 13:37
Send pictures of Blondes in Bikini's ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Besides had to get here before Mac.

John

mackin
08-06-2002, 16:12
55-60mph ????????? Driving like a Maniac Pimply faced 16 year old? In the same sentence? What TA???????

Was that when Chips was hot on your tail with a doobie smoldering in the ashtray on the Pacific Coast Highway??????
OR WHAT???????

Ya send beach pictures ,you are our link to the west coast......

MAC tongue.gif

Mic
08-06-2002, 20:33
...I NEED PICTURES......PICTURES PLEASE....Swedish Bikini Team!! :D :D

Paintdude
08-06-2002, 20:39
Yes pictures, please..someone needs to get at least Hooters chicks in a pic with a Dmax...

Amianthus
08-07-2002, 09:00
"made Al Sharpton look like a reasonable person..."

Is that even possible?

SoMnDMAX
08-07-2002, 09:11
:eek: