PDA

View Full Version : Any of you boys gotta chance to play with this?

01F350SRW
11-21-2002, 12:50
The 210HP Dyno Dominator from www.Bullydog.com? I've known about it for about a month but haven't heard anything metioned here about it in the forum. 210HP for a plug in module, thats a JUMP from the 125Hp Juice. Com'n, someones gotta try it..... :D I expect that the Allison will have to be upgraded for this though...

sdaver
11-21-2002, 15:00
im sure someone will correct me if im wrong but i think that its a rebadged juice box and they are rating it at the crank and not at the rear wheels
:D dave... if it is.. been there done that :D

ps just did some checking its a remasked juice box tongue.gif

[ 11-21-2002: Message edited by: sdaver ]</p>

Kennedy
11-21-2002, 15:08
The box in question is NOT for general street use, and is NOT made by Edge. This is a good example where relabeling can make things confusing as there IS a relabeled Edge box with the afformentioned name on it.

Basically, this big mean box does NOTHING to watch for transmission slippage AND pushes EGT's through the roof. CPMAC can tell you how well his 6 speed clutch likes it :eek:

Presently, it is not a question of who can make the most power, it is who can MANAGE the power and get the most to the ground.

imported_
11-22-2002, 00:06
Halleluja!.... right on the money JK.....until we get a positive fix for allison.... the hot juice is a little more than that lil hussy can take....