PDA

View Full Version : Duramax and Major League Baseball

Kennedy
10-27-2004, 13:16
Just thought I'd pass along some neat info. I must confess I haven't been paying too much attention, until Friday it clicked that Boston was in the Series.

Pitching for the Boston Red Sox, Keith Foulke - Duramax owner (and KD customer) who just happened to close out Tuesday's win over St Loius, and from what I hear did really well against NY.

It started with Matt Ginter (NY Mets) and Mark Johnson (Mke Brewers) when they were with the White Sox. Mark put on his KD exhaust, and then Matt ended up ordering one right way to "keep up with the Johnson's" :D ) Then of course there were other toys (Bilsteins) and mods etc.

Matt and Mark referred Bob Howry (Cle Indians) and Keith Foulke (Boston) who I believe were with Chicago at one time for their Duramax needs.

Just thought some would be interested to know that a Duramax owner was pitching in the Series...

motovet
10-27-2004, 13:42
That is very interesting. Looks like Foulke and company are on their way to win it all. Been watching Bostons' run and am very impressed....Seattle has a long way to go to compete at that level. I enjoyed nothing more than to see Boston stun the Yankees in front of their own crowd!

Kennedy
10-28-2004, 07:00
And Foulke closed the clincher as well...