PDA

View Full Version : Ford web site

BowTieDmax
11-21-2002, 23:16
Due to some rare free time I woundered over to the ford page (the diesel stop) to see what they are saying about the new 6.0 powderstroke. And I was just amazed at how badley they bash the duramax/allison. It sounds like my sons after they would lose a sports game. They will just complain about the other team had this or that and on and on. But I would finally have to tell them that it no matter what the excuse. It all boiles down to the fact they got beat by something better.
I think the ford owners realize that all there dmax bashing only acomplised a foot in there mouth. Even though there are some powerstrokes that can keep up. How much money and work did they put in there truck to compete with are 1 min install chipped dmax . And now they are hoping that the new ford combo will help them out. And in stock form it probably will (untill 2004). But I think that the main thing they hammered on the most with the d-max (aluminum heads) will be the most important thing that will keep the d-max on top with the aftermarket power add ons due to the heat dispersion of the heads.Oh well sorry to ramble but after seeing all that, and then remembering some of comments I heard from them this summer at differant events. Before they lost!!! Oh well competion is great.

hoot
11-22-2002, 09:25
Actually they aren't much different than some of us ;)

This is the age old "mine is better than yours" and those guys are just responding to things they also see said about them.

All in all we should keep it tonque in cheek and we can all have fun.