PDA

View Full Version : Heading out

oneton
08-13-2002, 17:30
All right!! The day as come when I do my first pull out of town with the 30' enclosed car trailer. Heading to Detroit for the Dream Cruise then buzzing over to Wisconsin before heading back to Dayton,OH for the TA Nationals the next weekend. Followed by a trip to Iowa to drop off a car then down to OK before heading back to FL. DO you think the truck will handle it?........ :D I did the first pull last weekend to get the e-brake set up right and give her a intro to a load. So it you see a Pewter dually with a black v-nose enclosed it me. See YA!!!

Paintdude
08-13-2002, 17:35
when you are going from dayton to Iowa, through central Illinois on I-72, give me a call I am near Champaign IL..We could do lunch or something..

edited out my number..hope ya got it..dayton to my place is about 4-5 hrs..

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: Paintdude ]</p>

oneton
08-13-2002, 19:10
Paintdude, email your number to me at SuperiorTileInc@aol.com. I missed it.

Thanks

Paintdude
08-13-2002, 20:20
just sent it to ya.. smile.gif

oneton
08-28-2002, 09:11
Well, I'm back. I drove a total of 4802 miles in two weeks and had the time of my life while doing it. The truck performed flawlessly. Being able to pass anything on the road with ease and drive the speed limit was great. The truck pulled at the same speed with or without the car in the trailer. It made no difference.

Sorry Paintdude for not catching up with you. Calls for more work poured in and forced me Bline it back to take care of my contractors I do business for.

All in all, by far, the best trip I've ever had towing. I wish I had a DP sticker for the truck. Anybody now where I could get one?

Thanks