PDA

View Full Version : cool options on 2003's

DURA-MAX3
08-14-2002, 13:50
Was at James Woods Chevy&GMC yesterday and they had a boatload of new chevy's and gmc's. Also had some 1500's z-71's. That new front end on the chevy is different and hard to get used to. The new pro-tec box bed is a cool option but is 850.00 dollars, but the dumbest thing on the whole truck was the satalite xm radio antenna, who designed this thing, it is on the roof just oppisite the on-star antenna, it is the dumbest thing. Other than it being dumb looking it is a 325.00 option. All other changes to the interior looked very good.... Just thought someone would like to know in case they had one ordered...

DMAX Daddy
08-14-2002, 16:16
I ordered the XM Radio and figured the antenna would look stupid. I checked out the XM web page and listened to the channels I was interested in at work. Gives me a different option for the long runs to Reno from here in Oxnard, cause the I-5 corridor from LA to Sacremento has NO good radio reception.

Was hoping Id get the truck befoer Hot August Nights, but it didnt get here in time. Im hoping the dealer will have it by the end of the week!