PDA

View Full Version : New to Juice and having an issue

RWA II
02-15-2004, 13:36
Well I finally broke down and bought the Juice. While I was at it I got the Attitude too. Installed yesterday, and I have to go with the general statement WOW.

Today (day two of Juice) I was at lunch and upon returning to the truck I had problems starting. I gave it a second and tried again, and it started right up.

20 minutes later I was getting back in the truck and it did the same thing. This time it presented me with a check engine light. When I got home I popped the hood and checked everything out. I dropped the juice down to level 0 from 3 (highest I have gone) and restarted. Started up fine and check engine light was gone.

Oddly enough though, the attitude started asking me for the use agreement enter button again. I thought that was a 4 time thing, and I would not have to do it all the time. It is like the juice reset itself.

Anyone have an idea? I do not have a code reader and its Sunday so I did not find out what the code was before it disappeared.

Thanks for the help all,
RWA

sdaver
02-15-2004, 15:49
the code is stored.....sounds like you need to give aaron a call at edge

max out
02-15-2004, 18:47
Mine did that same thing two days after install, but every thing seem to be running ok (as far as I know)seem's to pull really good in level 2 . Don't know what caused it to do that, But I also don't know why sometimes I must restart truck so gauges work either

RWA II
02-17-2004, 21:39
Evidently there was a short period of two weeks or so that Edge was shipping buggy revision of either the attitude or the juice box itself. Long story short, they are sending me a new one. My software revision on the attitude is 1.4i. Anyone seen this issue before?

RWA