PDA

View Full Version : How to contact Diablosports ???

Jomar
09-08-2003, 21:44
Can someone tell me how a person can contact Diablosports. I have a predator, v1.04, and was wondering about the new update they are supposed to have. I called the tech support # in my owners manual, no luck,always busy. I sent 2 e-mails to different address in the owners manual and both were returned undeliverable. I even tried to call RWTD to get a #, no luck there either. Anybody got a pigeon I could borrow and send them a message? Anybody got any answers, they can e-mail me at---- jgmg@gvtc.com

Jomar

Jomar

sdaver
09-08-2003, 22:16
I have johans at diablosports at the office. I will email it to you in the am :D dave

RWTD
09-08-2003, 22:39
Originally posted by Jomar:
Can someone tell me how a person can contact Diablosports.Jomar, hello sir, and thank you for the post. Just a few threads down now I made a post earlier with specific information on how to get into touch with DiabloSport. Here is that thread (please click on the available link):

Attention Predator Owners: Revision Upgrade Instructions! (http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006724)

Kind Regards...

Jomar
09-09-2003, 12:30
RWTD, thanks a bunch for the info on the predator revision. I posted my comment about not being able to reach diablosports before I read your posting. I got to talk to Nick at diablosport this morning and got all the info I needed to send my pred. back . Thnks again,

sdaver, go ahead and send the e-mail, I might need it in the future.

Jomar