PDA

View Full Version : Attitude - Juice

Sneaks
09-12-2003, 07:18
Does anybody have definitive answers to the following, regarding the Attitude upgrade?

1) For upgraders, is there a cost associated with returning our Edge, adding the connector and reflashing to the latest version? Or is it included in the monitor cost?

2) Is the Pyro probe itself included with the monitor? If not, does anybody know which probes might be compatible? Or does one just splice in any standard probe?

Personally, I'd rather wait for the monitor and not install separate gauges, but if the pyro probe is NOT included, I'd probably go out and install the probe in anticipation.

Patience: My challenge this wifetime....

Kennedy
09-12-2003, 08:38
Originally posted by Sneaks:
Does anybody have definitive answers to the following, regarding the Attitude upgrade?

1) For upgraders, is there a cost associated with returning our Edge, adding the connector and reflashing to the latest version? Or is it included in the monitor cost?

Current word is, no charge for hardware upgrade, and that as a bonus you will have 5 levels with 5 being the 125HP HOT Juice! The other strong speculation is that current HOT owners will get an additional Comp level. Just Edge's way of rewarding loyal customers! - JK

2) Is the Pyro probe itself included with the monitor? If not, does anybody know which probes might be compatible? Or does one just splice in any standard probe?

Probe should be included with monitor. Any K type thermocouple should work, so those who already have them should be able to just hook to it and keep the new one as a spare. The only "oddball" I am aware of is SPA who requires a non grounded TC. Un-Grounded TC's should work fine in any gauge, but grounded will not work where ungrounded are required as it shows as a short. Anyhow, this SHOULD be irrelevant... - JK

Personally, I'd rather wait for the monitor and not install separate gauges, but if the pyro probe is NOT included, I'd probably go out and install the probe in anticipation.

Patience: My challenge this wifetime.... I should add that the boost function can only read to 25.6? psi as the sensor limitations apply...

AbqGeorge
09-13-2003, 18:57
JK,

Purchased my regular Juice from you. Will we be doing this upgrade to the Attitude through you or directly with Edge?

George

Joe Pool
09-13-2003, 19:50
JK,

Same question as AbqGeorge.

Joe

RVGuy
09-13-2003, 20:27
John,

I don't fully understand your first comment. I already have a Hot Juice. Are you saying I would return my box for a hardware upgrade that would be made to my box without charge? Then, I would pay the full $299 for the Attitude monitor?

Burner
09-13-2003, 21:06
RV,

I think what John was trying to get accross was this: Send your 300 in for the attitude monitor and as a bonus your EDGE box will be "upgraded" one power level. If you have 125 HOT JUICE now.......when it returns it will have 145 or more "comp" Juice as well. I think that's right.

Burner------> :D