PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined!

SmokeyMax
09-13-2003, 10:50
I've been reading the posts for a few months now and decided that it was time to put in my two cents worth...
I recently purchased an 03 Dmax 4x4 crew and have found these boards very helpful. I have previously owned Dodge and F**D Diesels but never anything like the Dmax! As you all know, the Duramax is a civilized solution for the everyday driver.... kids no longer run to the bus stop when they hear me coming down the road.

I look forward to chatting with my fellow Duramax buds.

DinoMax
09-13-2003, 14:18
SmokeyMax, Welcome. I think you will find the more you drive it, the more you will like it. It keeps getting better & better. Be careful around here, though. It wont take long, and you'll have the horsepower upgrade fever like most of us. It starts innocent enough. You'll say it's really for better economy, or, I'll just use it to pass those sunday drivers ;) tongue.gif Before you know it, you'll be addicted to large plumes of sooty discharge and the ever popular tire boiling thats now so easy do :D

Seriously, though, welcome, and enjoy your new Max. DinoMax :D :D

More Power
09-13-2003, 15:10
Yes, welcome....

The search function can be used to locate answers to many questions, but ask away or put your two cents worth in anytime.

Be sure to check out the "content" side of The Diesel Page as well.

There's the Member's Area, where all current articles and tech pages are linked.
http://www.thedieselpage.com/password.htm

And, the Member's Duramax Page, where we maintain a collection of past & present Duramax & 2500HD/3500 tech pages and other related articles.

http://www.thedieselpage.com/duramem.htm

MP

sdaver
09-13-2003, 15:19
welcome........lots of good info and people here.. :D dave

gene smith
09-13-2003, 17:31
SmokeyMax
Hummmmmmmmmmm recon he be a smokey bear, who cares Welcome aboard, just be careful these guys will have you doin 12 sec 1/4's and smokin up the neighbor hood :D :D

Geno