PDA

View Full Version : stacked everything but the kitchen sink

sdaver
09-18-2003, 20:59
Lemme tell you something........huricanes are not all bad. My friend from the land of fruits and nuts (mr socaldmax) decided it would be better to leave norfolk Va(there for work) and visit His friend in Alabama than ride out the storm. We shared some good ole dreamland barbque and a great evening at the drag strip. We stacked and tried everything. Here are the results. All runs were made in 4 hi with approximately 5-8 psi of boost.

We got a little carried away and forgot to make a run with just the stealth.(sorry Quad)

However the stealth and the tst on level o and 6 te yeilded a 8.852.

The same stack on level 1 and te 6 yielded a 8.623.

The same stack on level 1 and te 6 plus propane yeilded a 8.617.

Then we stacked the comp juice and the stealth 215 this yeilded 8.539.

The final run of the evening was my 02 duramax vs a 03 ford cobra 32 valve supercharged and here is the time sheet For this run we stacked comp juice with the stealth 215 and a healthy shot of propane.

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL59/718709/1218122/34058947.jpg

My duramax time was on the left :D :D :D :D
Needless to say the guy in the mustang got his feelings hurt....the names at the top of the slip were on all slips they were the guys runnning the test and tune nite.

The motor was as quiet or as quieter than stock with this stack and the suncoast tranny handled all of this power without missing a beat. What a great testiment to joe's work at suncoast. The weight of the truck and driver was approx 7250lbs(no tail gate or spare)
:D :D Dave

Steve made some good runs too Ill let him post his results.

mackin
09-19-2003, 02:41
You go boy ..... Wooooo !!!!!

Mac :D :D :D

I wonder if he would have chased you down full track .... ;)

RWTD
09-19-2003, 05:40
Originally posted by mackin:
I wonder if he would have chased you down full track .... ;) Heheh, NEVER! Love how he redlighted and still got chased down! He probably saw what Dave was running earlier in the night, and couldn't handle the "pressure" on the line.

Them '03 Cobras be slow (well, his is anyway tongue.gif )

:D :D :D

Kennedy
09-19-2003, 05:42
What Dave didn't mention is that in a parallel universe, I was out farting around and we were exchanging cell phone calls.

I couldn't get the G-tech times that he did, but I still think that c4 clutches (2nd gear) are shot as I do not get the RPM drop that I should. I was hitting 5.3x 0-60 and 14.0 @99.9 mph (shutting down with boost code) with just the Stealth. I had another number that I tried, but for some reason, the tach never dropped below 3k regardless of gear change! :eek: Since I don't have time to change my trans, I'll stick to the dyno rollers for now and see what develops. Should be seeing Mav so he can sanction my high HP runs, and verify setup with his stock Dmax. When I get closer to ready, I'll go out and destroy whtever weak link is ailing me so we know what it was... :D

MAV
09-19-2003, 06:19
Hey, what do ya know....this computer does work sometimes.

John,
Bring that 135 Quad down I tried yesterday. I want to see what my truck runs with it. I won't get my new 135 tuner in time from Quad.

Kennedy
09-19-2003, 19:22
Dunno what to say. That Quad 215 runs so strong on the street, but couldn't get numbers on the dyno. I can FEEL that it kicks ass, but... After we left, I came up with an idea, but you know hindsight. :rolleyes:

Guess I'll have to do a few snapshots/Gtech runs and see what I can cipher...