PDA

View Full Version : Banks Six Gun

2DAMAX
08-05-2005, 14:56
I just ordered the six Gun with the speed loader,What can I expect and what are the best settings to run with .I see their has not been any bad posts on the banks six gun unit. Also has any one heard about the power PDA that will work with the banks unit?

Thanks Steve :eek: :eek:

[ 08-05-2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: 2DAMAX ]

Freeman777
08-06-2005, 00:44
Steve,

I drove my 2004.5 GMC 3500 SLT over to Banks HQs in Azusa, CA and had the SixGun package w/ speed loader installed. Basically, I'm very happy w/ the results: MORE POWER to pull a 14.5k 5th wheel up steep hills. You'll probably receive your truck back w/ the knob on position "3" I would leave in there and drive it normally for at least 100 miles before I ROMPED ON IT! Otherwise you will experience "LIMP MODE" which for me was: THIRD GEAR ONLY! at about 40% power! You'll have to pull over and turn off the motor for about 30sec. then re-start and you're back in business. I tow on the recommended position #3 (additional 60hp/160flbs)I have a lot more info and advice for you, but it's almost 0230 here in Vegas. Send me an email (freeman777@cox.net) and I'll fill you in on all your questions, either by return email or cell phone. FYI: Test drives on position #5 (102hp)has impressed ALL my buddies!