PDA

View Full Version : "THE JUICE"

BowTieDmax
05-17-2002, 13:32
Even though I've posted a few times I never said Hi and thanks to all of you for your posts that I've learned so much from. So now its time for me to ask a question.
I just received Juice Box today and WOW!! So far awsome.. At first the tranny seemed really lost but its getting much better. I guess my question is, Will there always be a real noticable gap between shifts as it defuels for the shift?? I guess I'm wondering if its time for me to get my speedometer reprogramed for my 305's tires.
It hasn't really been to confusing for the tranny and brakes up to now, and I figured it will be some free warranty miles that don't show up on the odometer.
I don't tow all that often I guess I'm one of them hot rodders. But my big plans are for all the truck pulls coming up this summer at the county fairs. So any tips on that from you guys (or gals) would really be appreciated. Because I'm up against all my friends(and non friends) with dodges and fords. I've only raced to other trucks so far that were "powder strokes" And that was to easy. But the cummins is something to worry about at the pulls.
Well hopefully my siqnature shows up this time I havn't had much luck getting it to display.
Thanks Paul : :D

Kennedy
05-17-2002, 13:36
Give it some time to adapt, BUT (ducking for cover) these trucks seem to be very individualistic...

It may well be that the larger tires are indeed responsible for this as I have 235s on mine and it is a bit more pronounced with certain mods.

One must also consider that with increased fuel delivery, there will be a larger percentage of let off during shifts.

hoot
05-17-2002, 14:06
When I added propane I had the same result. After a while she learns to handle it much better. There will always be some de-fueling but it gets less as you put the miles on.