PDA

View Full Version : Wife thinks I'm sick

Bullseye54
06-05-2003, 07:17
Actually she knows I'm sick.I ordered a predator yesterday afternoon & it should be here in about 54mins.& 32secs but who is counting.I got up this morning early & its my day off,that never happens!I feel like its x-mass.When she see's the cc statement this probably is my x-mass,along with the 4" exhaust that came yesterday & the guages & air filter I'm ordering from from JK today.Good thing she's a redneck girl that likes fast trucks.Back to the window....

HD-Nate
06-05-2003, 08:23
Yes.....it is a illness, its called Mod fever :eek:

Waypoint3D
06-05-2003, 21:26
That sickness will turn into a great big grin of satisfaction :cool: the first time you suck the sheet metal off the fast & furious rice burner trying to ace you out from the light

dieselburb
06-05-2003, 22:10
Comedic. That's all I can say when blasting off and having to watch one guy hit the nitrous just to catch me :D . At that same time I'm also remembering that my engine will last a heck of a lot longer than his, so off again to make more boost. Furiously, fastly fisting the rice rocket every time I get the chance :eek: WEEEEEEEE!

RWTD
06-05-2003, 23:00
Originally posted by Bullseye54:
Actually she knows I'm sick.I ordered a predator yesterday afternoon & it should be here in about 54mins.& 32secs but who is counting.HAHA, Bob, we're all sick man! :D

So, have you gotten that "you know what" eatin' grin off your face yet? Lemme guess, you went straight to the 100? I had a gent today that refused to do anything BUT the 100. Then I had the courtesy of getting to ride with him down one of Mobile's busiest roads, then to the interstate where he proceeded to run over 100 mph (hell, I was having fun, and hated he had to put on the brakes for the all the slowmobiles :D ).

Thanks for the purchase, and please let me know if I can do anything for you or to help you! Please keep in touch and give me and everyone feedback on your progresses!

Bullseye54
06-06-2003, 12:33
Well I got my truck back from the dealer with no problems resolved,but whats new.Last night I installed the Predator and all I can say is AWSOME,I mean this is impressive!This is like big block impressive!Went to 65hp first & that put a big grin on my face.Took my wife for a ride & she looked at me & said I'd better dust off the Harley 'cause she might need the Dmax for a while.Got up real early this morning & put 100hp in before work.That put a wet spot in the seat!This amazes me,I have spent a lot of time & money to get this kind of increase with a gas motor & for $450 & 15 min I'm done!The Dynomax 4" exhaust goes on tomorrow.

Is it possible for a truck to have a S@#t eating grin?

RWTD
06-06-2003, 15:06
Originally posted by Bullseye54:
Is it possible for a truck to have a S@#t eating grin? OH YES IT IS!!! :D

I'd post a picture, but I'd get in trouble ;)