PDA

View Full Version : Stirring up trouble...With Winter front

SledZep
05-18-2002, 16:49
I was hoping to find an artistic type who could paint/stain whatever... a design onto the grill portion of my Winter front (hopefully last a few seasons). By the fall I expect to have a few mods (juice etc) and would like some TAZ or Sharks type teeth put on there with maybe a few torn & bleeding Ford and dodge emblems...
Does anyone know where to start a process like this?
It's a shame I cant think of a way to show them being sh@t out the pipe too...

Can you tell my commute has been getting boring?

johns
05-18-2002, 16:55
Take a ride over to Lake George the week of June 2nd. There is an event going on there called Americade. Huge motorcycle rally. Point is if you go over to Expo (past the lake near the amusement park), there are many motorcycle parts and accessory vendors, including some airbrush artists. There is one there out of Tennessee, can't remember his name. They do fantastic work. Tell him what you want and give him a few hours. He did some airbrush work on my Goldwing.

NutNbutGMC
05-18-2002, 17:42
^...Sled, you should have your license revoked and your dang truck impounded, for even mentioning winter, at this time of year... Darn your hide.. :D If I never see snow again for the rest of my life, it will be too soon. ;)

SledZep
05-18-2002, 18:28
We had Snow here at my house (NH) while I was at work. I love, can't get enough....

Johns, Will airbrushing last on something that stratches on like that??