PDA

View Full Version : Added 50hp for $20!!!

alamovet
05-20-2002, 08:37
Just installed my Fumoto valve and man will this thing haul a#@$%^ now! Ha Ha...just had to vent a little...been waiting for my "Juice" for over two months now! :confused:

schnier
05-20-2002, 09:00
That's nothing. I had 3/8" holes drilled in the bottom of my airbax and was cleaning the Amsoil filter out, so I drilled 5/8" holes in about 10 spots at the bottom where the existing holes were. Now I can smoke the tires in all 5 gears. WOW. Waiting on Hypertech programmer.

pontiac_m18
05-20-2002, 10:00
I don't know if this is smoke filling the air with all this power increases remedys that you guys are spreading or something else that starts with a S & ends with a T. LMAO Howard :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

konacat
05-20-2002, 12:06
Since we are starting push the envelope a little, I thought I would tell you about a previous post I read. Noticed the post had included a note about a prototype leaf blower which was not able to be held together with duct tape. My reply to this was:
Leaf blower? Let me guess...Blowing in from the bottom of the air box to pressurize the intake. If duct tape will not hold does it mean that you have too much internal pressure (air box) with no relief valve? Sounds like fun! Let us know what happens.

I figure this is good for an extra 75hp. :D tongue.gif