PDA

View Full Version : Newbie (it's great to be here)

Mike O.
05-20-2002, 15:14
I'm new to diesels and 3/4 ton trucks but after reading many of the messages here it is a real pleasure to find such a helpful, courteous bunch of enthusiasts on a forum like this. Many other automotive forums have been downright rude or juvenile at best. I hope to learn much and perhaps contribute a little as well. Please forgive any really dumb newbie questions I may ask.

IndigoDually
05-20-2002, 15:27
Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the Forum. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and a few jeuveniles. :D

John

Heartbeat Hauler
05-20-2002, 15:55
Oh Oh Me Me I'm a juvenile. Hey, what's a juvenile? :D

pullinpower
05-20-2002, 16:07
Welcome Mike O,there are alot of really knowledgeable people here that want to help and not alot of b.s. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Just look out for Alli-Max he's a real character :eek: :D

Smorey
05-21-2002, 03:55
Welcome!

You will learn a lot here. As a new member you get a free upgrade to a 1 Ton (since that is what you paid for)!
Mark

Mike O.
05-21-2002, 07:05
Sorry about the incorrect 3/4 ton description. and thanks for the free 1 Ton upgrade!

hoot
05-21-2002, 07:24
Welcome Mike.

And welcome to the Duramax club! Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions. If we give you a hard time, pretend you didn't hear uhhh read it and keep plugging.

Mike

YZF1R
05-21-2002, 14:34
Mike,
Welcome to the best site there is on the Duramax!
Steve

MAXed Out
05-21-2002, 16:30
Mike O,

Welcome aboard! You've picked the right place to learn all about your new truck. After reading the many informative posts be learned members, I myself decided that I would do as much work on my truck as possible. I've saved hundreds of dollars not only on labor, but also on parts.

However, this savings has mysteriously been transformed into accessories and upgrades that I didn't know I needed!

Thats the ONLY thing wrong with the members on this forum, they find great mods and accessories and share their excitement. Oh, and the disabled UBB code, lack of spell checking, and picture posting...