PDA

View Full Version : Dmax Racing and Brazilian Dancing

thechevyhdman
06-09-2003, 01:52
Yeah what a combo.
Im coming back with the old lady from Long Island when I see a truck flying down the center lane of the highway on 684 in NY. I tell the ol' lady might wanna get ready for an accident... guy slowed just in time. Look over its a Dmax identical to my truck....figured I would give em a run for his money. We Catch up beep and wave and hammer her down and smoke em. We play cat and mouse for 10 minutes get off the same exit etc laughing as we were the biggest bunch of idiots for the stuff we were pulling on the highway. Meet up at the next stop light and he asks if we want to go to a Brazilian party LMAO I was like what the heck....Ended up making a new friend and learning how to do some Brazilian dancing with some nice looking Brazilian honeys LOL Thought I would share it. What a good guy man...meeting up with someone like that out of the blue kinda restores the belief that their still are some good people out their. Heck he even asked for my approval if it was Ok to dance with my girl. Of course when they were sitting they got a good laugh lookiing at me dancing....(HAVE NO RYTHM)
Bill

mackin
06-09-2003, 04:14
:cool:

So who won ???? tongue.gif

Mac