PDA

View Full Version : FAST Diesel Fuel Filler Neck

Mic
02-26-2003, 18:26
RE:FAST Diesel Fuel Filler Neck

Has anyone found another choice other than from TransferFlow?

Paintdude
02-26-2003, 19:24
Seems to me none of them work..My trans flow fills only slightly faster than the OEM one.. :(

FirstDiesel
02-26-2003, 19:27
I agree with PaintDude

The only advantage to the fast fill neck I can see is that I CAN fill at the truckstop nozzles. Without it I couldn't even run one of the fast flow nozzles at all. Now I can run it VERY slowly. Was it work the money?? I'm not sure other than it saves me the problem of making sure the station has diesel at the regular pumps.

tbrowne
02-26-2003, 22:22
Mine works perfectly. I can use the large nozzles and the truck takes the fuel as fast as the pump will deliver it. I'd check the installation if I were you to ensure everything was installed correctly.

There were quite a few posts on this subject about a year ago and correct installation was critical to a proper operation.

poorloser
02-26-2003, 22:29
Does anyone know the outside diameter of the truck stop diesel fuel nozzels? Are they all the same size? I am building my own in the bed tank and am making the bung 2 1/8 inside dia. just wondering if in woild be OK every where.

Rich Miller

mdrag
02-27-2003, 01:09
My TFI fast fill neck works as advertised - with the 56 gal TFI tank. I've put in 45+ gal in just a few minutes, and have not yet experienced a fueling nozzle that could not be used at the highest setting.

It took me at least 45 minutes to install the fill neck before I was satisfied that it was installed correctly. The vent line must have a continous upward slope with no kinks or dips. I would recheck the installation.

Transferring to the Accessories forum.