PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running the Bully Dog Dyno?

SparkyTX
06-11-2003, 11:22
Curious about how this rates compared to the Juice. It only has the three power settings, so it is not as adjustable as the Juice. But I am most curious about how its ratings stack up. How accurate are their 70HP and 110HP claims?

For those wanting more info, here it is (http://www.bullydog.com/shop/shop/item.asp?itemid=125).

king D
06-11-2003, 19:41
well let me start by saying i dont have a bullydog but i do have a van aaken which is the co that makes the hardware bullydog uses.i have run several differnt versions of it the one i have now is 0-80-160, the best i have used thus far is 0-70-140.i like the vas they work cooler and gave me better mileage than the three chips that have been on my truck.you can adjust them on the go it will be a while before the juice will be able to do it.i will not argue the power versus the juice b/c some good sources always push the juice,but on my truck the va give me as fast a 0-60 and 1/4 time as the juice did .that said the juice is a good product and i take nothing from it as i said i have had three but i sold them and keep putting my va back on ....go figure...hope this helps...jess

CPMac632
06-11-2003, 22:36
Their hp claims are accurate, and like King D said they are Van Aaken products that are relabled. The product is good but I wouldn't recommend Bullydog as a retailer.