PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day DADS !!!

mackin
06-15-2003, 20:00
Mine was going well till ..... I decided to take the wifey out for a trip to the mall ...She was hesitant, but since it was Fathers Day she went ...Don't get it wrong she likes the trucks ride quality, except it reminds her of the Vette...But instead of her head bouncing of the door glass while I'm trying to pull G's, her head now bounces of the headrest ...I tell her it's all in the neck muscles, she rolls her eyes ... Mind you she hasn't been in my truck for many dollars ago ... I'm catching her glimpsing around, I sense trouble ...

When did you do this, what is this, How much money are you going to spend on this truck ??? She ask's... http://forums.thedieselstop.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif
What can I say ?? I have incoming .... http://forums.thedieselstop.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif So I'm silent ...

Well, boys she says I want a new car .... HUH ?? Rut row ....

It appears she's has been thinking about it... Them dam women at work I'll bet ...

She says I would like a Jetta or Passat ... HMmmm TDI .... Sounds good ... So I tell her OK we'll get a diesel with a stick .... NOOOO is what she replied, no diesel no stick ... No VW it is then...PPHHH a save ...

Now she wants a Saab nine/3 Sport sedan with a Turbo .... Help me out boys,I know nuttin about these cars .... Their a GM subsidiary aren't they??Junk??Give me a bad rap from someone's uncles fathers illegitimate child review something to stall, to perhaps get her to forget,mellow,take the Monte for a few more spins, let remorse set in ... Other wise I'll be Swiss cheesing and free flowing cat back .... ;) Lag elimination you know ...
This just may slow my tranny purchase ,that's gonna suck..... I think she's been watching, and set me up ....

Mac :( :( :(

RATDOC
06-15-2003, 21:25
The way I see it, you got 2 choices:
1)play it off like you'll be just as happy to get one so that you'll have another
project vehicle to perform your "special" mods to just like the truck........
and hope that causes her to lose interest in getting it
OR
2)bite the bullet and get her a new toy to play with too!!!!
I opted for option 2 due to the fact of mine constantly pointed out that MY
toys cost THOUSANDS and hers were only a few bucks.............
if she only knew the REAL amounts I spent!!!! ;)
Tom :confused: