PDA

View Full Version : I almost pulled a MACKIN!!!

Silver Bullet
11-25-2002, 14:32
I was coming home from the deer lease on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and got passed by a couple trucks drafting at about 85mph down I-20...I was running about 75mph and decided to jump in. By the time I jumped in, a Sub and Camaro got in before me. All is well until the Camaro decides to slow down and not change lanes...I decide to pass him in the right lane...I kick it up to 90+mph. I have my 4-wheeler in the back, so I can only see out of my side mirrors...I change lanes and there is Johnny Law (Tx DPS) on my tail!!! Where the hell did he come from? When I changed lanes, the Camaro saw him at the same time and slowed way down...the V-1 never went off. I thought I was SO busted. Johnny Law pointed his finger at me as he went on by and pulled over the 2 trucks. No time to slow down...I wanted to get a little distance btwn me and Johnny Law just in case he wanted us all!!!

Moral of the story...Check your mirrors early and often especially when you are the fastest thing on the road b/c you know never who is breathing down your sewer pipe!!!

Thought for the day...If I only had some HOT JUICE!!! :D

DMAXDiva
11-25-2002, 15:24
Yowza SB...BAD FEELING, eh?

Been there, dun dat, as the saying goes...had a trooper wag a finger at me too as he chased down the arrest-me red NSX in front of me...didn't have the V1 yet, but got one SOON after! ;)

Sorry, Stevo...don't think the Hot Juice woulda helped ya there...just woulda gotcha up to our delightfully-governed 97 alot quicker(but woulda
been a WHOLE lot more fun, trust me!); then Mr. Trooper woulda mercilessly descended upon you in his 130mph Crown Vic! tongue.gif

mackin
11-25-2002, 17:45
OH MY !!!!!!

That is seat soiling scary,I almost did just reading it ........ :eek:
Say that fast three times (seat soiling scary)..... :D

I would have had my license all cut up for before he even approached the glass!!!!!!
You are so lucky dude......Carefull I too thought I wouldn't get caught,look at me now, I cringe getting the mail.....

MAC

zip
11-27-2002, 13:45
Silver Bullet- Whatsa matter you!? There ain't too many of us with cajones enough to cut off a cop! I think he didn't have enough TICKETS to go around.. that's why you just got a waggin finger.
Funny story tho! :cool:
zip
(My son's a cop- he gets a lot of stuff happening to him too) ;)

Heavy Duty Neil
11-27-2002, 16:32
Shoot anything worth bragging about? :D