PDA

View Full Version : Van akken? Juice ? Bully dog? TTS? Duramaximizer?

Duramaxerado
03-03-2003, 23:25
Who can tell me why some of these mofules are better than the other?

Every one you look up on the net says their better than the rest. Every one claims either more hp or less smoke, or easier starting, ect ect ect..

How are some of these boxes related?

Where do you find a van akken box?

I am so confused about all these modules..

PPE says that their duramaximizer blows away the competition and that nobody comes close to their performance. Are they full of it or is this true?

I simply want the best I can buy for my truck..

I found a guy in Florida who will sell me a NEW hot juice box for 850 bucks.

he said its the 4.61 version.. He will sell me the standard juice boxes for 550 NEW.

I can supply his info if anyone cares to look in to it.

Sorry for littering the board with the same old questions over and over but I really have no idea as to what to buy. My truck will be here this week and I need some POWER!!!!!!!!

thanks..

JK, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!! I would LOVE to hear your personal opinion on everything that is available.

Thanks..

fredw
03-03-2003, 23:44
i was trying to find a post, few months ago i came accross, it stated all power boxes, great info on all of them, which were the best bang for the buck, will keep looking

as for great info and great prices, our own jk is the right man for the job

Kennedy
03-03-2003, 23:47
Well, that's a good question. One that I tactfully skate around just like a politician! :D

On a serious note:

You missed newcomers, Diablo, and TST. Bully Dog is relabeling the Edge and VA product with similar labels adding to a very confusing situation that I end up explaining most every day. :rolleyes:

I'd suggest digging through old posts and such and asking the users/looking at signatures etc...

JustWondering
03-04-2003, 01:13
Duramaxerado,
try this, =>http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=004725

Fredw, is this what you were looking for? ;)

fredw
03-04-2003, 08:14
just wondering: thats it thanks, grat info in that