PDA

View Full Version : Online source for filters.

D-n-Tyke
08-19-2002, 09:07
I am having trouble locating filters for the Dmax locally so lets go to the internet. What are the sites that you guys are using? And who has them the cheapest?
Thanks in advance.

BLUMAX
08-19-2002, 13:50
For the fuel filter I use "DIS" Diesel Injection Service, fast service, great prices. For the tranny just go to Allison's site and locate the service center closest to you and give'em a call, I've had great service from them so far. Oil filter, I use OEM from my local dealer, so I can't help there, but hopefully someone else will chime in, hope that helps, here's the fuel filter link I copied from another member:

http://www.dieselpage.com/racredu.htm

Dave_WB3FYV
08-19-2002, 14:22
I bought oil filters from GM PartsDirect.com.
Part Number 97214983, $8.61 each. Price drops with large quantity and S/H will change accordingly. 4 dropped at my doorstep for $41.33, only took a few days to get them.
tongue.gif

Timberline
08-19-2002, 16:37
I tried to use Gm Parts Direct.com but had a hard time finding the oil filter and thanks to the fine folks that visit this web site ACDirect.com was suggested and my filters were the same price as Dave_WBFYV got from GM Parts Direct with fast delivery. I had also purchased 4 filters at one time.

[ 08-19-2002: Message edited by: Timberline ]</p>