PDA

View Full Version : It's here!!!!!

DMAX4LIFE
12-02-2002, 19:44
It's a 2003 CC SB D/A LT. Loaded with everything possible including TV/DVD. I love this truck. The only word that comes to mind is amazing. It is Red/Tan and I already installed the ranch hand grill guard and rear bumper as well as tinted the windows. I will get pics as soon as possible but first I have to get myself out of it to take the pics. Just can't quit grinning. :D :D

txguppy
12-02-2002, 20:08
Congrats on your new baby. Is it a boy or a girl?
You have to look underneath to tell, you know.
:D :D Any way like they have said before, drive it like you stole it. I still get wood when I drive mine, and I've had it over a year!!

;) ;) I'm sharing WAY TOO much w/ you guys.

txguppy

Paintdude
12-02-2002, 20:21
I still havnt drove mine in over a week..Sniff,sniff..This knee is slow in healing up... :(

Enjoy your new truck and put 100 miles on it for me this week.. smile.gif

Jomar
12-02-2002, 20:58
I`ve got a `03 in my driveway with only 42 miles on it and I`m driving it like I owned it.

WHOOPEE !!!!!

Jomar

txguppy
12-02-2002, 21:40
Jomar, wait'll I tell my little brother what you're doin' to HIS new truck. I've seen what you do to YOUR and MY trucks. By the way is YOUR truck out of the BODY SHOP yet? tongue.gif tongue.gif

txguppy

pullinpower
12-02-2002, 21:43
Congrats on your new rig,thats the color my 04 will be, how well does it hide dirt? :D

Jomar
12-03-2002, 20:28
Txguppy, body shop?????? Is THAT where my truck is? I`d almost forgotten about it since I`ve been driving this white one. Your little brother calls at least 3 times a day to check on me. I stopped at Ranch Hand today to see about a grille guard for his truck. They`ve gone up on their prices again. $480+tax installed for a new one and $393+tax for a blem. On top of that they have an attitude problem now as if to say they don`t give a ------ whether you buy one or not. How about some of you other guys out there, how much are you having to pay for Ranch Hand Acc.?

Jomar

Kennedy
12-03-2002, 20:32
I just learned the hard way that it is NOT a good idea to do a 4wd launch with 4 unrestrained frozen, 70# sand bags in the bed :eek:

Looks like mine will be going in for a new tailgate :(