PDA

View Full Version : TTS reflash and dynomite box

sally
08-24-2002, 04:17
Does anyone know if the TTS or other aftermarket reflash will work in conjunction with the BD-dynomite box?

Desert Diesel
08-24-2002, 09:15
Sally,

Yes you can stack the BD-Dynomite with a reflash with no ill effects. I have been running the same combination for about 4 months now.
However just last week I removed the BD-Dynomite box because I felt it wasn’t necessary anymore. IMHO the reflash is so much better than any add-on box, and the extra power gained by stacking is minimal unless you need to squeeze out as much power as possible for racing.

Regards,

David

sally
08-24-2002, 13:16
Thanks David!!

I would like to here more an the perfomance, mileage, and driveability of the reflash. Send me an e-mail at crane58@yahoo.com

TBC
08-24-2002, 20:08
What is the after market reflashes you are talking about. This is the first time I have seen them discussed on this forum. Thanks.

Desert Diesel
08-25-2002, 00:11
Sally,

Check your email.

TBC,

The reflash is the reprogramming of your trucks computer. presently one must remove their computer(PCM) and send it in for reprogramming. Hopefully in the future there will be a handheld programmer available so we can upload ourselves.

Here is some info on the TTS towing program I am running.
It provides an extra 80 HP at the rear wheels.
Increases the Rev limiter from 3400 to 3600.
Reprograms the shift pattern of the trans computer. No defueling between shifts.
Can be programmed for any size tire.
Speed limiter reset to 110 MPH
and is an Invisible power mod. No box & no wires.

You can contact John Kennedy concerning my box @ www.KennedyDiesel.com

Towing results thread here:
http://forum.62-65-dieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=003564

And here is the link to the thread -need more power- of another company offering a reflash.
http://forum.62-65-dieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=003928

Regards,

David

[ 08-28-2002: Message edited by: Desert Diesel ]</p>