PDA

View Full Version : Cautious Optimism-Special Thanks!

Kennedy
02-27-2004, 11:11
Well, it looks like My dyno is finally up and running. Need to check out a few more details, but so far so good.

Thanks to all who whether you offered suggestions and listened to my questions, or just "listened" to me vent here.

I did some initial testing on a buddy's truck, and have some Stock vs Juice runs I'll share.

You'll need to download the Windyn viewer from www.superflow.com (http://www.superflow.com) and then you can overlay, print, plot etc any of the 9 or so runs that I have to share.

The runs are approximately 50kb each. You'll see HP, TQ, RPM, and be able to see correction factors etc. The data shown should be Wheel Power.

Please send me an email directly if you'd like to see them fwd...

SoCalDMAX
02-27-2004, 14:45
Congratulations! That's GREAT news!

You've certainly been very patient throughout this ordeal, but now we're looking forward to some solid info from your dyno!

Regards, Steve

Kennedy
02-27-2004, 19:00
253 stock (no box) to 482 so far, and I still don't think that is my best stack...

Lonewolf867
03-03-2004, 12:36
So John,
What was the final solution? I still have guys scratching their heads here.
Hard to diag over the internet or phone but a couple were close and suggested the things you had already tried in the other thread.

Mike

Kennedy
03-03-2004, 14:43
Isolation transformer SEEMS to have it running good. I tested Friday and Saturday am. Saturday aft and Sunday were spent routing the wiring in conduit, and locating the transformer to the pit.

After moving the transformer we were back tripped the breaker when we tried to load it. I figured it was the diode again, but testing showed it was good after all.

The current plan is running the transformer back up by the panel as that is what worked before. Loaded it without incident yesterday, so maybe the breaker has gotten weak.

At the present time, my truck is on the rollers waiting for me to strap it down and do some testing...