PDA

View Full Version : 3500 SRW Wanted

Scott Duprey
03-01-2004, 10:05
I am looking for a SRW duramax/allison with LT trim and most goodies. I am in Michigan.

Please e-mail me at sduprey@coopelev.com if you have a truck or know of where a SRW 3500 can be located.

I have done the find truck now on the GM.com and the dealer I have looking for a truck is not having any luck.

Thank you for the help.

03-02-2004, 09:35
I'm not sure how your dealer does their searches, but they are NOT very good at their job. I just used the vehicle search on www.chevrolet.com (http://www.chevrolet.com) and found one LT, SRW in 2 minutes at, TENNYSON CHEVROLET (LIVONIA, MICHIGAN) for $47,288.00.
I also found crap loads of LS's at various dealers.

Scott Duprey
03-02-2004, 10:20
Thanks for the info.

The search I gave the dealer was more specific to color and such. They still have not called me back from Friday with any info. I was hopting that someone that is a dealer on these sites would want to pick me up as a customer. I pretty much get a new truck every year or 2. I have yet to work with a dealer that has successfully traded a duramax. I usually have to find them myself and go to where the truck is.

I think the idea of dealer locating and trading is good. But no dealer wants to trade their money makers.

I check out the web site. The truck you were talking about no longer shows the window sticker but I found 1 other that looks good.

I might just have to bite the bullet and order one. Rebates and such are good now and I'd hate to miss out on those.

Again thanks for the info.

dmaxalliTech
03-03-2004, 17:10
Scott, you can try Todd Wenzel GMC here in Grand Rapids.
1-800-321-5515 and ask for Bill Mitsos. He will take care of you and I did see a few of them on the lot so might be something here for ya
Tell Bill Eric sent ya!

DMAX4LIFE
03-03-2004, 21:49
Scott.. shoot me an email at cdn111@hotmail.com

Scott Duprey
03-04-2004, 06:13
Well I am keeping the 02 3500 dually. The dealer came up to a payment of 790.00 for the srw and I am not doing that much money on a light duty truck.

He told me that for 5 years it is 1.9 interest and no 2500 rebate any more for my area. The GM sites don't reflect that but he said that is what his info said yesterday.

I would do it if it was the same money or less. No go but that is ok, I like my ride now. Was going to make the move just to same the bucks on tires and breaks. Why put 1500 into this one when I could put 1500 into a new one and have less of a payment. Well somehow we went from 709 a month to 790, yeah NOT.

I am thinking every day that the FL50/FL60 is looking like a better option for pulling the fiver or giving up the camping fun all together.

Maybe a VW diesel is in my future.

Thanks for the info from those that assisted.

TanM998
03-04-2004, 14:52
I can get you approx 5% off of your SRW purchase... whatever that might come up to if you are interested. If its a 45k truck that would be about 2250. Send me an e-mail and I will get one out to ya... (need your address)

phazer42@yahoo.com

Scott
'85 Tan M998