PDA

View Full Version : Question For RWTD

Jomar
09-19-2003, 20:15
I called Diablosports this morning to find out what the status on my predator was since they have had it all week and told me before I sent it in that it would take a couple of days. They said that they hadn`t done anything on it yet since they were going to put in a couple of new revisions in addition to the other ones they had already announced. Do you know anything about this or are they just blowing smoke??

Jomar

RWTD
09-20-2003, 08:44
Jomar,

I talked with DiabloSport today, and they told me there was an "internal" revision done (v1.08), and it has nothing to do with the tunes. v1.07 & v1.08 are logistically the same for the end-user.

Sincerely...

Jomar
09-20-2003, 17:08
RWTD, thanks for the responds. I`m not sure I understand but that`s ok cause I`m not into all this technical knowledge anyway. I`ll call them again this coming week and see how they are coming along with it. I`m kind of anxious to get it because I`m going to make a short trip pulling my 10,000 # 5er through some of the hills here in central Texas with the factor tune and then plug in the predator using the 40hp mode and see what the difference is particularly the egts. Thanks again.

Jomar