PDA

View Full Version : 1/4 NPT Drill Tap Size

ndamico
08-28-2002, 09:14
I was wondering if anyone remembers the size you drill the hole in the exhaust manifold to run the 1/4 NPT tap through? I don't have a chart and can't remember. Need to do a buddy's tonight.

Thanks!

Desert Diesel
08-28-2002, 09:32
That should be a 7/16" drill for a 1/4-18 NPT tap.

ndamico
08-28-2002, 10:19
Thanks much! BTW- how are you liking the TTS reflash? I'll be down in SoCal on Sept 9 and was thinking about checking them out...

Desert Diesel
08-28-2002, 11:52
I can’t begin tell you how much I love this program. Except for the initial smoking due to the EGR (which has been fixed) I have had NO problems. If you make it down to Orange County you should stop by my shop and take my truck for a spin. Also if any of you Orange County guy's want to try my truck just let me know.

I have been running the latest program that mod’s the trans shift patterns for about 2 months now and have not noticed any negative changes caused by adaptive learning. It still shifts the same today as it did when I picked it up at TTS, nice and firm with no defueling between shifts at all.

And of course there are bigger and better things in the works that IMHO will make the reflash the mod of choice.

Contact John Kennedy concerning my reflash @ www.KennedyDiesel.com

Regards,

David

[ 08-28-2002: Message edited by: Desert Diesel ]

[ 08-29-2002: Message edited by: Desert Diesel ]</p>