PDA

View Full Version : HELP-Predator wont allow to...

Ltrainracing
10-02-2003, 04:37
Tried to get rid of the speed limiter to 120MPH and says there is a error in the code or something. Anyone know what the problem is. Everything else with the new predator is awesome love the wy it works, just that one flaw.

DinoMax
10-02-2003, 06:07
LTrainracing, looks like it is a problem w/ the '04's. All functions work on my '02, no error codes. Give Diablo a call and see if they have a cure yet. Good Luck, DinoMax :D :D

DMAX Daddy
10-02-2003, 08:22
I think The General threw a curve to Diablosport on the '03 and '04 coding.

Its a nice tool when it works. '01's and '02's are ok, but '03's and 04's are still being worked on.

RWTD
10-09-2003, 07:15
Originally posted by Ltrainracing:
Tried to get rid of the speed limiter to 120MPH and says there is a error in the code or something. Anyone know what the problem is. Everything else with the new predator is awesome love the wy it works, just that one flaw. Hello sir, and thank you for the post. This issue has been resolved that you speak of, and the next revision fix will incorporate such. I expect him to have a revision update any day now. I will be at DiabloSport next week from Monday through Thursday, so I will know more information then, and will post back for everyone.

Thank you for your patience!

Very Kind Regards...