PDA

View Full Version : Yellow CC Dmax

lineman
05-22-2002, 11:44
Blacktruck 1 are you still out there? You'll like this truck and the owner. This is her daily driver.Kind of hard to work on hi-voltage with this driving around town to look at. Really , the truck is SWEET.You can find her at www.1037thebuzz.com .Go to PERSONALITIES, then to The Buzz Morning Show.Click on Hottest Moms finialist list. Just look for the YELLOW truck with the blonde next to it !! Maybe we could have a contest like this. Anyway, sorry I don't know how to make a link. Maybe some one can help me out. Enjoy

SledZep
05-22-2002, 12:38
Forget the Mom, I wish I could have found that color truck. I think they were special order for 01&02. It sure would look great with a giant SKIDOO across it!!!!

PS I think bright Yellow is second fastest to Black anyway...
SledZep

AlaskaDmax
05-22-2002, 13:28
Sled Zep,

Man, we've been over this color/speed thing already!!!! :D :D :D

Yellow would be in the middle somewhere and black is the slowest!!!! :rolleyes:

stretch
05-22-2002, 17:22
WOW !!!! I HAVE TO MOVE TO ARKANSAS. Some very nice looking Moms there !!! Do you think the ladies there will mind my yankee accent ??? "round here we call good looking moms - "M.I.L.F." don't ask, figure it out....

BTW - The yellow Dmax looks pretty good too ;)

tmg115
05-22-2002, 17:25
there was a truck???

lineman
05-23-2002, 10:48
Stretch - I guess I should have renamed this thread to --Blonde( Beside CC SWB Dmax ) I expected more responces than we got. Not even Blacktruck 1 said anything !! But Strech-- You may man are in LUCK ! The little Lady's front licence reads-- Are you ready ? Pamela & Yankee tongue.gif

DieselDavy
05-23-2002, 11:49
I found the pictures you were talking about, but I couldn't find the yellow truck!

pullinpower
05-23-2002, 13:28
Yea we do have some nice lookin ladies here in arkansas :D Hey lineman,I past threw your neck of the woods last weekend on my way to greers ferry.

TO-D-MAX
05-23-2002, 21:16
I tried for 4-6 weeks to get a yellow D-max CC.
I went through GM buy power, GM customer service(the biggest joke), and dealers in 6-8 states.

Not a single person would even make an attempt to locate one. I offered to travel, or do what ever it would take to get the yellow. Absolutly NO help at all. GM customer service suggested that I buy a different color and have it painted....WTF??? What kind of "service" is that?

The story that I was told is that "special colors" are ordered in groups of 5 identical trucks, and that most likely no dealer in the country would take a chance and order 5 yellow $40,000 trucks unless it was a fleet.

Some colors run better than others????? I have a friend that was telling me this just last night. He test drove several different trucks and says that he could tell a differance.

I have seen 1500 ext cabs in yellow and REALLY like it. If anyone has an inside contact at GM, I would like to give them an earful about their customer service.

By the way, this is the link to the yello CC
http://1037thebuzz.com/buzzmorn.htm
Click on the "finalists" and scroll down to "Pamela".

[ 05-23-2002: Message edited by: TO-D-MAX ]</p>

lineman
05-23-2002, 21:29
TO-D-MAX it's really a beautiful truck ! Just nicer with her in it!! There is another yellow truck in town, but it's a 1/2 ton swb stepside that has been lowered.Sorry that I missed you pulling power. I just live two miles off of Hwy 65 out of Conway.

NickLeinonen
05-24-2002, 05:06
cut n paste link to see the pic with the yellow dmax.
[http://www.1037thebuzz.com/pamela.jpg]

it is in the contestents section. they picked a "hottie" mother already [i thinks they picked well too...]