PDA

View Full Version : BD EZ AMP

imported_
05-22-2002, 16:44
compared to the edge beta box i had ... this new one is on another level all together!!!!!! i am so impressed.... little boys in 5.0 mustangs had better look out...... run ... beg borrow or steal a visa number and get one today!!!!! i will post some towing numbers later this week.... egt's weight boost grade.... all with 0-60's and some mpg numbers as well.......wahooooooo!!!!!!!
look like truck ...run like vette.... s-10 fuel mileage.... what's not to like here?????!!!!!

GMC-2002-Dmax
05-27-2002, 20:53
How much for the box delivered???

Is there a difference between edge and ez amp or is it just like a chevy & gmc??? Same except for the name!!!!

GMC :D

mackin
05-28-2002, 03:57
GMC-2002-Dmax,

Only difference is the ..... STICKER ............There is more difference between Chevy ==> (being superior) ......... GMC , Well, A Different sticker ......
MAC tongue.gif tongue.gif

[ 05-28-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

imported_
05-28-2002, 12:45
don't let big mac mess 'wit ya squash' ..we all know that gm tells us that the sierra is a professional grade truck.... and the chevy is ...? lmao.... anyhow the boxes are pretty much the same except for labelling and some (maybe) software tweaks.
Buy either one and start smiling for another 6 months!

PS i have beaten a 5.0 mustang 5 spd so far and my brothers truck.... identical but his is a shortbox.... he has the van aaken box and the k&n and exhaust work done.....lol... beat him by 2 truck lengths..... his estimate... not mine

GMC-2002-Dmax
05-29-2002, 18:33
mackin,

I was told by a wise man that GMC stood for "Great Men's Chariots". :D :D

I kinda like that. ;)

But you know they say Chevrolet is Solid as a Rock!!!

Will I see you in Cornwall for the meet tonkater is setting up??? Hope to be "Juiced" by then!!!

GMC tongue.gif

mackin
05-29-2002, 19:15
Well, sure, I'll be meeting you all up in the "CORNER" ........ Haven't been thru there in a while (1 year +) on my way up RT. 63N to Route 7N to BENNINGTON, VT in a while .......... Use to go there once a year to register my truck. One word ..... TAXES, you guys from CT no what I mean ...... Then, well, I had a run in with a STATE'IE (speeding)...... Hence the now MAC 1 CT plates ... Use to be Green Mountain ....... Oh well ..... Just waiting for the date ......... My turbo will be a whistling in Cornwall ........

MAC smile.gif

[ 05-29-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>