PDA

View Full Version : Hey Easton, PA and area!

Alli-max
05-22-2002, 19:22
If any of you guys are around here, come over to WILSON Weldong Supply on THURSDAY from 9A - 6P! I will be there at a welding show. Free bbq and grilled chicken. I am working in the STANCO booth (welding gloves, jackets, etc.). Sure would like to see some of my "yankee bruthas"!!! :D :D :D

hoot
05-22-2002, 20:30
Alli,

I have a really tough schedule this and next week or I would have come. Easton is probably 60 miles from me. I'm down in the lower Southeast corner of Pa., just south of the Philly airport.

I have a fellow stopping over tommorrow that did the exact same propane setup as me. He's from Minnesota and on a long trip.

I'm heading out to Indiana, Pa for the weekend, then Boston next week.

[ 05-22-2002: Message edited by: hoot ]</p>

Alli-max
05-22-2002, 20:39
Dangit hoot.... :D

I would have loved to race your sorry butt in my SWEEEEEEEET Dollar rent a car Duramax driven Dodge Caravan :rolleyes:

Staying in Bethlaham tonight and Thursday FYI....

Sorry that I am sooooo close to you and cant see you buddy! Will be here again within a year though. This weather is AWESOME!! It was 41 degrees last night! I was in Laredo TX a few weeks ago.. 106 degrees.. :eek:

IndigoDually
05-22-2002, 20:49
Awww Man, If I knew sooner I could have worked it out but the end of this week sucks. I have too many things that were pushed off too long to bail out tomorrow. Keep us posted the next time you're coming this way and give as much notice as possible.

Funny thing, I was just talking with someone at my Firehouse tonite about Wilson, he was there today.

I would have really liked to bust your stones in person. :D

Have fun and enjoy the unseasonably cold weather.

John

More Power
05-23-2002, 11:03
The new Member's Duramax forum above is where these kinds of topics should be posted.

MP